Re: [ARSCLIST] at this rate, won't be much to archive soon enough

----- Original Message -----
From: "Angie Dickinson Mickle" <angie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Well, Steve.  This is the kind of pompous response I'd only expect from
> someone on this list.
>
> Nigel,
> What Steve was so graciously trying to tell you is that typing in all
> caps is considered shouting in the email world.  If that is your intent,
> then by all means, continue.  Otherwise, you might want to make sure
> your caps lock is off when posting as it seems to bother most people.
> Obviously it bothers Steve.

All too many participants in the wonderful world of electronic mail
find it too tiring, too boring or too challenging to use the "Shift"
key when composing their epistles! Thus, we get "shouting" (hit "Caps
Lock" before typing...) or attempts at e. e. cummings (endless strings
of lower-case).

One wonders if they typewrite (remember that?!) using similar approaches...?!

Of course, we can get "aCCIDENTAL PUSH OF "cAPS lOCK"...
:-)