Re: [ARSCLIST] Whacky-Packia outed for what it is -- Amateur Hour in Siberia

On 21/03/07, David Lennick wrote:

> Steven Levy is typical of today's idiotic journalism and the state of
> education in general. Bravo for Keen! And my opinions on Wackypackia
> are well known to this group and haven't changed (nor has
> Wickywackypedera).

No doubt Wikipedia contains plenty of errors, but is it any worse in
that respect that any current commercial encyclopedia?

The days when Britannica was written by top experts are long gone.

I have found Wikipedia useful for topics such as rock bands.

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx