[ARSCLIST] Hear one of the Presenters from the ARSC Conference on NPR

I noted that Irish musician and folklorist Mick Moloney, who will be giving
a paper in Milwaukee (and who recorded and produced a really nice CD on the
songs of Harrigan and Hart was interviewed last week by Terry Gross on Fresh
Air  on NPR.

It's online and I thought others might enjoy hearing Mick (who I knew in
Philly but he now lives in NY).

Here's the URL:

_NPR : Mick  Moloney and 'McNally's Row of Flats'_
(http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=8955157)

Steve Ramm