Re: [ARSCLIST] at this rate, won't be much to archive soon enough

Sure there will.  It just won't be pieces of physical media.

I am currently archiving every poetry podcast I can to hard drive.  I wish
I had the resources to archive much more than that.

I think in 30 or 40 years, people will go nuts for these early inteernet
broadcasts, just as folks have gone ga-ga for old-time radio since the
70's...

So get archiving, people...

For that matter - go check out the wealth of lossless downloadable music
available all over the web - same thing.  I wish I had the $$ to download
and archive all the unique material that Robert Fripp is making available
through his downloadable music distributor...

dave n
92y
nyc