Re: [ARSCLIST] at this rate, won't be much to archive soon enough

i havebeen guilty ofthe second in my time

                               Roger       :^)

Tom Fine <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Here's the question of the day --- who's more annoying:

1. the guy who TYPES ALL CAPS

or

2. the guy who never uses the shift key or punctuation and types nonsense runon sentences

??

-- Tom Fine

PS -- of course there's

3. the scold who jumps on either 1 or 2 (yep, I've been a scold in the past, mainly over 2 since
it's very hard to read blocks of text without sentences clearly defined).