Re: [ARSCLIST] Whacky-Packia outed for what it is -- Amateur Hour in Siberia

HI TOM
THERE HAS BEEN A WHOLE HISTORY OF IMPOSTERS.
THE CHAP WHO DRESSED UP AS A BRITISH ADMIRAL IN 1914 AND TOOK OVER A
BRITISH WARSHIP IN ZANZIBAR WAS ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES.
THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE WITH PSEUDO SUPPOSED QUALIFICATIONS IN THE
MEDICAL PROFESSION WORLDWIDE.
I FIND THE ENCYCLOPEDIA INFO INTERESTING FOR OBSCURE FORGOTTEN STARS
OF THE MUSIC WORLD 80 TO 100 YEARS AGO LIKE BILLY MURRAY SO I LAP UP
THE INFO.
HOWEVER SOMETIMES THEY GIVE OVERKILL AND TOO MUCH TRIVIA SUCH AS THE
ARTICLES ON THE WIZARD OF OZ OR TO AN EXTENT ERNIE KOVAKS !
BEST WISHES
NIGEL IN THE SEYCHELLES.NOW I WONDER IF WE CAN TEST THIS IMPOSTER TO
ASK HIM TO PLACE SEYCHELLES ON A BLANK WORLD MAP !