[ARSCLIST] Golf Home Movies

I am working on a video for a museum exhibit on the history of golf in
the United States.  I wonder if anyone has in their collection home
movies of individuals playing golf.  I have a good line on the
collections of the USGA, and other tournament collections, and am trying
to expand my search beyond the stock houses.

I am also looking for footage of the construction of golf courses by the
Works Progress Administration during the Great Depression.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Suzanne

Suzanne M. Whitehouse