Re: [ARSCLIST] The case for message boards.

Tom Fine wrote:
It seems that many of us do not have time or patience to be surfing message boards, while some rabidly want to convert to that format. One question that immediately comes to mind is, can a list do both?

As I said in my last post, Yahoo groups does. I have no idea if there are other bulletin board programs that allow it. It is something to look into. I do want to make it clear that I am in NO WAY suggesting that this group even consider becoming a group on Yahoo!!! I swear that's where my husband's computer attracts virus. I only use them as an example of a board that is both a bulletin board and an email list.

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
Arvada, CO
www.avocadoproductions.com