Re: [ARSCLIST] Joyce Hatto

I wonder if anyone has turned up a positive review of a "Hatto" recording when the same critic might have been less than generous reviewing the same recording when it was sold under the name of the person who actually performed.

  Karl
David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I will try not to gloat over the fact that a certain idiot record producer is
among the ones taken in by these fakes. A discography is at the end of this
article..they stole from everybody! Telarc, EMI, Bis, London, Naxos, CBC..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_Hatto

dl