Re: [ARSCLIST] The case for message boards.

Hi Brandon

I agree with you.  In fact, most of the posts I don't even read, I just hit
delete!  I find it frustrating that these conversations are carried on using
the list.  Why can't people just email the given party directly?  Makes
sense to me and then I don't have to keep going through unwanted mail.

My 2 cents worth.

Marie

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Audio Engineer/Sound Consultant
3017 Nebraska Avenue
Santa Monica, CA, 90404
Ph: 310-453-1615
Fax: 310-453-1715