Re: [ARSCLIST] They're still making vinyl

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>
> Everything is,for the most part on eBay.Sometimes I will buy something off a
label,or artist's website,but I buy everything on eBay.New and used.I put
together,a huge collection of classical records,mostly from about 1990-2001
,from thrift stores.If you go to thrift stores in a mid-to-large size city
today,you will find zero vinyl.

Probably in many cases this is because they discard 45's, LP's
and the odd 78 because they take so long to sell...like the
Salvation Army store here in Oshawa, Ont'o.!