Re: [ARSCLIST] They're still making vinyl

At Tower....oops. At the local mom and pop....oops. Mail order!

David Breneman wrote:
--- Roger and Allison Kulp <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know I am probably the only one here,who actively collects
select "contemporary" (post-1990) rock artists,and buys vinyl
exclusively.Vinyl never went away...

So, where do you go to buy new LPs? Do you have to order them through the mail, or are there places you can go to browse through them like in days of yore?

David Breneman david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx