Re: [ARSCLIST] Copyright question

Robert Hodge wrote:

This looks to me like material pirated from the Arts Satelite network
(Lloyd Rigler and David Deuitch's service that airs on PBS after
midnight) who do things correctly , without infringement..
 It is obviously a production piece not shot with a cheap cellphone
camera.

A small point: CAS (Classic Arts Showcase) is available to all public broadcast and cable stations and to anyone with a C-band dish at all times without cost. Each station chooses when to broadcast it; many PBS stations do run it in the wee hours.

One of my reasons for not supporting my local station (KCET) any longer is that they dropped CAS until the foundation itself contributed!

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/