Re: [ARSCLIST] speaking of LP storage...

D. Blake Werts wrote:
I apologize. I need to clarify.

I am asking about the sleeves ("bag") that are used to store the LP jacket
with the actual record inside the jacket (or outside the jacket but still in
the "bag" to prevent damage to the cardboard LP covers).  I didn't mean to
start a discussion about the inner record sleeves.  Sorry...

D. Blake Werts

What we were saying was simply that *some* plastics are known to outgas plasticizer and thereby to destroy LPs. We've reported experience with inner sleeves; there's no reason to think that outer covers would differ if they are made of similar material.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/