Re: [ARSCLIST] The STiL Case

At 11:22 AM 2007-02-08, Martin Fisher wrote:
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your comments. I DO agree with you about the STiL case's uses as you specify for CD-Rs. Sorry for not making myself clearer.

I've been trying to come up with a better alternative to the standard Jewel Case for storing standard issue CDs and CDs that come with magazines. Some CDs that accompany periodicals (serial CDs we call them) come in standard Jewel Cases but many others arrive in flimsy paper or plastic envelopes or cardboard jackets.

Hello, Martin,

I do understand the challenges with storing a large number of CDs in their jewel cases.

As to cardboard sleeves, I find that my JB Engineering file cabinet accepts them in situ (as in the Joan Baez Vanguard reissues). I also have a http://www.decibeldesigns.com/ shelving which is amazingly cost effective for the quality. I have two BC772 and one BC748 that I bought while in California and moved here.

JB Engineering
651 Barrington Ave Ste B
Ontario, CA , 91764-5115
Phone: 909-481-7877
FAX: 909-481-2544
Products Description: Manufactures office furniture; retails furniture

They don't seem to push the media cabinets, but they were wonderful. This MIGHT be a derivitive
http://www.jbefurniture.com/

I bought my cabinet in 1997 as Google reminded me <sigh>.

Cheers,

Richard