Re: [ARSCLIST] The STiL Case

Vinyl can adhere to the surface of a disc if in long-term contact. It should
not be used.

Acid free is a consideration for paper and cloth but not for CD and DVD
discs.

Jewel cases have been used with success for many years. Their thickness is a
significant disadvantage, but they do maintain gaps between the top and
bottom surfaces of discs.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.