Re: [ARSCLIST] STADIUM SYMPHONY

Aaron Z Snyder <azs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
****Wow! I forgot about "Oh, how I..." in the morning. Unless Jr took over the
show in later year, you were listening to Gambling, Sr, who also liked to
play "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go."

  I had forgotten the "Hi ho..." most mornings. I am also reminded of how important radio was to us...and how I never listen to it these days. Makes me wonder if the banter in those days was a vapid as what is broadcast these days seems to me now...and difficulty in deciding what to save of it.

  Karl