From: andy kolovos [mailto:akolovos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 1 February 2007 8:13 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Thanks! Was: *Windows* Floppy Disc Blues--aka data
recovery software suggestions?

Folks,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help!  Ended up giving BadCopy Pro

a whirl and--for my circumstances and my mix of files at least
(WordPerfect and MSWord)--it worked like a total charm.

It's too bad I had to spend the money though.  I never expect to have a
3.5" floppy croak on me again.  Ever.  Never Ever.  I'm completely
convinced that this was a total, freakish fluke. I mean, trouble with a
3.5" floppy? Come on!

Best,

andy

--