Re: [ARSCLIST] Thanks! Was: *Windows* Floppy Disc Blues--aka data recovery software suggestions?

Andy,

andy kolovos wrote:

Folks,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help! Ended up giving BadCopy Pro a whirl and--for my circumstances and my mix of files at least (WordPerfect and MSWord)--it worked like a total charm.

It's too bad I had to spend the money though. I never expect to have a 3.5" floppy croak on me again. Ever. Never Ever. I'm completely convinced that this was a total, freakish fluke. I mean, trouble with a 3.5" floppy? Come on!

I guess this is just a forewarning of more of the digital disasters yet to come (hard drives, digital tapes, etc.). Migrate, migrate, migrate!!!

Rod