Re: [ARSCLIST] Yo' pod

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dick Spottswood" <dick@xxxxxxxx>
> You're brave, you know that??.  I'd be the first one to greet cell phone
> preservation with fear, loathing and, yes, disdain.  Digital is so
> great--everything can be preserved, but not for long!

One assumes this refers to the low-resolution digital cameras built
into many cellphones...right? AFAIK, the voice sugnals are analog...
and archiving text-message traffic would require appropriately young
"translators" to keep track of the abrvns...!

Steven C. Barr
(even though a lot of them haven't changed since I was K9JOO, working
15M CW...)