[ARSCLIST] Welcome to the XXI Jahrhundert...?!

Went up to the local Salvation Army thrift store this a.m to
see if they still had a 78 I'd seen there on Saturday but
hadn't bought (they get 78's once every year or two...).
Saw they no longer had ANY analog disc records of any kind!

Asked one of the staff what had happened to their stock of
records, and the answer was "We pitched those...we throw 'em
out every few days so they don't take up room, because they
rarely sell!"

Hmm-m-m-m...