Re: [ARSCLIST] Looking for Recordings of Agricultural Weather Reports

--- "George, Stephanie" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm afraid they were probably rather ephemeral in nature so I don't
> know
> if any still exist.  If we had a model (another geographical area
> and/or
> text) perhaps, we could recreate an audio recording ourselves.

The Washington State Historical Society in Tacoma has a lot of
information on agriculture.  They might have either text or
recordings of old farm reports you could base your recording on.

Of course, it would be comparing apples and oranges.  :-)

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx

Be a PS3 game guru.