[ARSCLIST] "Gabriel Over the White House"

Does anyone know where I could find a clean copy of the 1933 film,
"Gabriel Over the White House", starring Walter Huston, Karen Morley and
Franchot Tone?  Here is a brief plot description from IMDB:

"Newly elected president Judson Hammond is shown to be a lackey of his
party, willing to follow the party line even if it's not in the best
interest of the people. Showing off by driving his own car to a
political meeting, he crashes at high speed. Comatose, he is not
expected to recover. But on regaining consciousness, he is a changed
man. Dismissing his cabinet and defying Congress, he assumes
near-dictatorial powers in order to cut through red tape and institute
sweeping measures to reduce unemployment. He even goes so far as to
gently threaten nations owing the United States money from World War I
to find a way to repay their debts by reducing their arms races. Having
brokered this important safeguard for the world's peace, Hammond is
stricken down, his work done."

The movie was a production of William Randolph Hearst's Cosmopolitan
Studios, some think as a heavy-handed set of instructions for incoming
US President, Franklin Roosevelt.

I have found a DVD copy of the movie for sale on Ebay, but I will need a
broadcast quality copy of the film, which would necessitate going back
to the original film.  Does anyone have a copy of this very interesting
film in their collection, or know where I might find one?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Suzanne M. Whitehouse

Research Coordinator