[ARSCLIST] sticky shed questions

Is there any record of TDK Audua LB-1800 suffering from SSS? It's "back treated", which I assume is the same as "back coated". I don't remember discussions about that particular tape. I have 25 7" reels of recitals, air checks and such.

Also Maxell XLI 35-90B. It's back coated. Just one reel.

Then three reels of TDK LX35-90B, back coated for sure.

One reel of Ampex UD150 (says Ultra Dynamic 150--no box). It looks back coated, but I don't recognize the number as being a SSS culprit.

Three reels of Ampex Grand Master 457. Am I correct in saying that 457 is a thinner (for more time) version of 456 and WILL get sticky sooner or later?

Thanks very much in advance for any help,
Phillip Holmes