Re: [ARSCLIST] Classical recordings guide

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>
> I have not seen the book,but I was under the impression,it only dealt with
Lps.I don't recall Canfield ever claiming to be a 78 "expert".The 78 classical
market is in a lot of flux now. It will take a while before a real price guide
comes out.

Well, my comment, in spite of being in an LP-related thread, was
intended as a parallel comment regarding discographic data on North
American classical 78's...which effectively doesn't exist that I am
aware of, at least in published and/or net-accessible form...