Re: [ARSCLIST] Jack Benny

In a message dated 1/9/2007 4:29:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,  dlennick@SYMPA
TICO.CA writes:

luisa  miranda wrote:
> I'm working on an oral history project and Jack Benny,  the movie star,  is
relevant to our project.  Does anyone know  where I can obtain a royalty free
sound bite of his old radio or tv show  in which he and/or his sidekick,
Rochester, mentions "arriving to Anaheim,  Azusa and Cucamonga."

> Thank you!

For starters, do a  little more research....that line was always spoken by
Mel
Blanc. There  are hundreds of Jack Benny programs available from various OTR
packagers  and on MP3s.

The scene was in a railroad station.  The PA announce says "Train  leaving on
Track number 3 for Anaheim, Azuza,.....and CUca monga!"

Don Chichester

Si?