Re: [ARSCLIST] Libraries disposing of records

Or hopefully the creation of a whole new genre.

"Steven C. Barr(x)" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: ----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger and Allison Kulp"
> But most of what you hear hyped as great rock nowawdays,sounds like some bad
hometown bar band from the 80s.

I can't help but wonder, given the well-defined nature of "rock music"
(4/4 time, heavily-electric-guitar driven, usw.) if we aren't approaching
some sort of limit where the next step will be OUTSIDE the "rock" genre?!

As a blues player, I work in an even MORE defined form...