Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Dating LPs ?:Silvertone Records/Milstein

According to the timeline given at http://enescu.go.to Enescu toured the USA
and Canada from October 1946 to April 1947.  The only specific occasions
mentioned are 28-29 January, when he conducted the National Symphony in
Washington, and 30-31 March for violin recitals in New York.  Maybe his
Silvertone records were made during this visit.

Russell