Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Dating LPs ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven C. Barr(x)" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Dating LPs ?

I hear you loud and clear.  It just seems to me that if I'm already typing
notes into the database, and I have the source material right there in front
of me, why not go ahead and get the rest of the information if it is at my
fingertips?  It sure would be a much quicker job if only capturing label,
catalog number, and publication name/dates--agreed!

Is there a medium ground then?

D. Blake Werts