To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] advise: Sony portable DAT recorder

Send it to Paul Plotkin at Pro-Digital inc. in Broomall, PA. http://www.prodigitalinc.com/
He'll fixit for you.

-Matt S

I have here a Sony portable DAT machine that's dead as a doorstop. It won't turn on or operate. Batteries seem to hold charge. Should I use it for a doorstop or is it worth fixing? If so, does anyone have a good tech to recommend? Sony won't service these things. I don't want to spend an arm or a leg on this but I'd invest a few dozen dollars to get it working right.