Re: [ARSCLIST] Protective CD insert query

While browsing around the Bags Unlimited web site I noticed they sell the
Corrosion Intercept inserts. Has Joe Iraci's paper, described below, been
published? Looks like an interesting study (even though we are all
switching to hard drives, right?).

Marcos Sueiro