Re: [ARSCLIST] new source for reels and tape boxes

They may not be as high as they seem. Prices at Bags usually include shiping.

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:22 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] new source for reels and tape boxes

Bags Unlimited in Rochester has started carrying reels and boxes. More info at their website. It seems that Polyline is phasing out of most reel supplies, and Bags doesn't require huge minimum orders, but their prices are higher. I noticed Bags offers slot-free 7" reels and what they claim to be acid-free boxes. Note: I have no relationship to Bags other than being a satisfied customer for record sleeves and of course, as a New Yorker, I am happy to see dollars come into the state.

-- Tom Fine