Re: [ARSCLIST] The ways CD's and DVD's can fail.

At 12:17 PM 2006-12-08, David Breneman wrote:
--- Tom Fine <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I did switch to water-based pens a couple of years ago, once I > started doing more work for paying > clients. Any clients of mine on this list, rest assured no Sharpies > were used on your disc media I've done for you.

Can you pass on some brands to look for?  With all the ones
I've tried, the ink just beads up and smears off.  I've taken
to writing with Sharpies around the outer edge (past the area
that's recorded) or, with disks that are almost full, in
the hub area (yeah, I have to write pretty small).

David,

I've used the TDK CD-Marker pens for a long time.

BUT, I have now switched to a baby Primera Signature Z1 (which now appears to be discontinued) that still prints 'em faster than I can burn 'em.

It is superior to the Casio in some ways.