Re: [ARSCLIST] The ways CD's and DVD's can fail.

Mike,

Thanks for the information you provided. Your reply did seem a bit harsh, considering I'm a newbie to the board. The document was never meant to be a technical expose. Further comments in line below. I do not intend any offense by these comments. I only mean to further explore the issue.

Sincerely, Ron