Re: [ARSCLIST] The ways CD's and DVD's can fail.

Ronald W. Frazier wrote:

> [A really excellent summary, thanks Ronald]

Which brings us to the $64k question: What's the best source today for archival disks? I'm still working my way through my stockpile of Kodak Gold Ultima, but it won't last much longer (hey, should I be putting it on eBay instead?)

I was going to switch to Mitsui Gold Archival; is that still the gold standard, or has it fallen from favor? And where's a a good place to get it?

-ed falk