[ARSCLIST] CD information

I am doing a project for class where I have to describe a physical CD. I'm trying to figure out what all the different numbers refer to.

Along the inside rim is printed CDI JP-SH4 A1 <3113918>

I figured out that CDI is the company that manufactured the CD. I think JP-SH4 refers to the recording (SH possibly stands for Sheva, the band?). What about the rest? A later copy of the recording has D1 instead of A1, and the other numbers are the same.

Also, what does JP in a circle mean? It's part of the copyright information alongside C and P.

Thank you,
Merav