Re: [ARSCLIST] CD information

Assuming that this is a replica (molded disc) and not a CD-R, you are
observing the identification band. This is generated at the time of glass
mastering. The information format is not standardized, but usually
references the mastering facility and the job. If you look closely, you may
see a very small IFPI number that is for licensing purposes. None of this
information is relevant to the user, so don't worry about it.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.