Re: [ARSCLIST] Shout Factory Poetry Box still continues Walt Whitman Cylinder hoax, + treasury business

Well that Brahms hoax certainly hasn't been revived.The one where they supposedly found a pre-Edison glass(?) cylinder buried in a box underground.It was undecipherable,except for a regular thumping noise.They claimed this was because it had been laying on its side for 130 years.Someone refresh my memory,please.

                                     Roger Kulp

Richard Warren <richard.warren@xxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi Steve,

The Whitman Dept. is getting to be as bad as the
Mark Twain Dept. (the one that's most likely
William Gillette) -- yuck, why don't frauds die, like people do ?

Today I've sent off to you 3 requests for
payment: Jessica Wood and Don Rayno, the 2006
Research grant recipients' forms and slips and
the next chapter in the translation project (it's
been so long you may have forgotten that project,
which has its own fund). Please let me know how
much is left in that fund when you've paid the current invoice.

Thanks very much, and Happy Thanksgiving !

Richard