Re: [ARSCLIST] Shout Factory Poetry Box still continues Walt Whitman Cylinder hoax, + treasury business

Hi Steve,

The Whitman Dept. is getting to be as bad as the Mark Twain Dept. (the one that's most likely William Gillette) -- yuck, why don't frauds die, like people do ?

Today I've sent off to you 3 requests for payment: Jessica Wood and Don Rayno, the 2006 Research grant recipients' forms and slips and the next chapter in the translation project (it's been so long you may have forgotten that project, which has its own fund). Please let me know how much is left in that fund when you've paid the current invoice.

Thanks very much, and Happy Thanksgiving !

Richard