[ARSCLIST] Attn. Jon Noring...

Did a web search on "Grey Gull" and "records" to see what I would
get...and found an ARSCLIST thread from 2004 wherein you were looking
for collectors with a lot of GG discs. While I'm nowhere near establishing
exactly what I DO own, I collected GG items for 20 years (and will resume
if I ever can afford it once again)...so I have a large (but not specifically
known) number of them. Are you still looking for same?