[ARSCLIST] Operating manual up for grabs

I have the operating instructions booklet for the Roberts Stereo Recorder 90C (ca. 1960) that I am willing to send, absolutely free, to anyone interested. The recorder itself is long departed from this sphere.

It was a hobbyist's (actually, my dad's) toy, not serious audio, and hence probably of no use to anyone on this list, but I thought I would check before I tossed it.

Regards,

Peter Hirsch