Re: [ARSCLIST] Alaskan Audio collection on eBay

Yes- Any one who would give these a proper home  has much better
playback equipment already. He should separate the machine out and lower
his starting bid.
  The machine isn't a piece of junk, but was built as a warhorse player
for school AV type use.

Bob Hodge

>>> thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx 10/30/2006 4:33 PM >>>
This price includes the player for 16"
transcriptions.I still think the opener is waaaay to
high.

                          Roger Kulp

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200040755108

> $50 per disk sounds like an excessive price, but
> maybe they're worth
> that much to somebody as a collection. Or maybe
> he'll accept a lower
> offer if nobody bites at $1500.
>
> John Ross

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone
call rates
(http://voice.yahoo.com)