Re: [ARSCLIST] message delivery

On 10/30/06, eugene hayhoe <jazzme48912@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have had the same thing happen multiple times, even daily for a few days, starting only recently. Have also had some strange things happen from time to time w/ my yuhuu account in the last 2-3 months, for the 1st time in the 5 or so years I've had it. Do they have a bunch of new hires or something???

Am using gmail.  I went back through my last month's spams, and all of the
emails sent to the list by Steve Smolian were marked as spam.  No other
ARSCLIST emails were sent to the spam folder.  Steve-I have marked these as
not spam-will be interested in how gmail handles this in the future.
--
Frank B Strauss, DMD