  ----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Sohn"
> I've had quite a lot of ARSC posts ending up in my spam folder. Not sure
> why. I keep marking them as "not spam", but I keep seeing them making their
> way there.

Because digital "spam detection" is notoriously inaccurate...and
dependent on certain words or phrases being in the text, or supposed
contradictions in the "From:" entry, or...

In the meantime, more and more spam now contains an image of the
spam message, and thus ISN'T detected!

Perhaps we need a new anti-spam law, carrying the death penalty...?!

Steven C. Barr

Want to start your own business? Learn how on  Yahoo! Small Business.