Re: [ARSCLIST] RF problems - used to be - - Effect of vibrations on audio tape

One problem is that solid-state devices (the only kind we have
in this day and age) are extremely sensitive to RF signals...even
ones that aren't supposed to be received. Apparently, there are
all sorts of "artificial" resonances and unintended rectification
and/or heterodyning.

I found this out the hard way back when I was KN9JOO...I'd take
to the air and wipe out all the transistor radios for several
blocks...