Re: [ARSCLIST] The Incompetence of Sonny Bono

Walt Disney is a hero of mine. Somebody else made a point that Woody Guthrie would never be in the public domain, but I am sure Woody would have wanted it that way. I would love to be able to see the Oswald the Rabbit cartoons by Disney that they just regained ownership of in a trade for Al Michaels. Can you find me a copy? I'm just saying that even Walt Disney must be thawing in his grave at the amount of lawyers he has put into business.

From: David Breneman <david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] The Incompetence of Sonny Bono
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:21:51 -0800

--- Mike Loughlin <mikel78_rpm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In > other words Disney was a not only a scab but an idea thief as well.

Statements like this raise the question, Is there anybody in
the entertainment industry you find no fault with other than
yourself?

:-) <--- Smiley indicates humor.

David Breneman david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx

(http://www.yahoo.com/preview)

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us