Re: [ARSCLIST] Edisoniae--was: The Incompetence at ENHS

I don't know the history of how the recordings got
into the hands of McGraw/Hill,in 1956,someone could
enlighten me here.Why didn't they just put the
catalogue,on the market,and let some other label
reissue the stuff,and make money off of it ?

                             Roger Kulp

--- "Steven C. Barr(x)" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>