[ARSCLIST] Thanks for Civil Rights and Golf Information

Thanks to everyone who gave me some great leads on material for my
projects.  Particular thanks to Bernhard Wichert for his extensive
information on Civil Rights recordings; and Don Cox for his suggestion
to check Alistair Cooke's Letter from America series for golf
references.  Also thanks to Tom Fine (for suggesting the USGA Archive)
and and Steven Smolian (for strengthening my hope that someone local may
have material).

Best,

Suzanne M. Whitehouse

Research Coordinator

Monadnock Media, Inc.

www.monadnock.org

Email:  suzanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AUDIOVISUAL EXPERIENCES FOR MUSEUM ENVIRONMENTS