[ARSCLIST] Fw: [ARSCLIST] Fw: International Records

----- Forwarded by Dick Spottswood/dick/AmericanU on 10/27/2006 12:23 PM
-----

"Jay Shulman" <shulmuse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
10/27/2006 10:50 AM

"Dick Spottswood" <dick@xxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: International Records

The actual label reads "Manufactured in the U.S.A. by Phonograph Records,
Inc. (c) 1946"
They would have been based in New York.
Maxine Sullivan could not recall the name of the woman producer. I have
also asked Al Gallodoro (still going strong at 93!) whether he recalls
anything about the Brahms Quintet they recorded for International in
December, 1947.
- js