Re: [ARSCLIST] The (Alleged) Incompetence at ENHS

Of course I am familiar with the phonoautograph. So was Edison. I would love to hear some phonoautograph recordings if you have any. Edison did use lateral modulation on his electric records. Lateral modulation is still the same principle as Edison's discovery. It was just an attempt to get around Edison's patent, which was never respected by anyone.

From: Michael Shoshani <mshoshani@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] The (Alleged) Incompetence at ENHS
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 06:37:26 -0500

Mike Loughlin wrote:
> Go to my site and look and listen to "The Burial of the Maine
> victims" film, played along with Buffalo Bills propaganda on the war.
> (Yes I know it is a Berliner recording, but he was just a thief of
> Edison's idea.)

Funny, Edison never recorded on carbon (lampblack) and never used
lateral modulation. You are familiar with the Phonautograph of Leon
Scott de Martinville?

Michael Shoshani
Chicago

Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/